[TR] Valve adjustments tractor engine

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:31:15 MDT 2014

I made a little chart years ago that I still prop up on top of the battery
during valve adjustment.  Basically it say 'when a & b are fully open then
adjust x & y" -- for each of 4 pairs.

There is a chart in the Haynes manual, but as I recall it contains an error.

FWIW -- I always set the exhaust valves a bit looser than .010

Geo