[TR] Non-running TR3B for sale in Saint Louis area by long-term owner

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 06:46:05 MDT 2013

A retired university professor here in the Saint Louis area has owned a
powder blue 1962 TR3B (TCF56L) since 1966.  Car hasn't run since electrical
problems sidelined it circa 1977 with around 100k miles, but it's been
garaged since then.  It had a badly-repaired right side rocker panel once
upon a time that has continued to corrode, and that's the only significant
rust I noted. Reportedly some minor front and rear end collision work
earlier in life.  Few modifications done by the current owner, although the
first owner had interesting taste in accessories.  The car is almost as
bought in '66.

The project to get it running is now more than they're willing to tackle,
so they'd like to find a good next home for the car.  They have a couple of
interested parties from various corners of the country but are open to any
offers.  Feel free to send me any notes and I'll forward to Allan and Sandy
to put people in touch.

Here's a link to a slideshow of 130 images taken in early September.  (A
bit esoteric, I'll admit, but they were taken for my personal TR3B
"originality" file, not to sell the car!)
http://4xdog.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=31704017&AlbumKey=L7MT4W

Don