[TR] Diff Pinion Seal

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:13:51 MDT 2013

When I have done mine I marked the nut & flange (paint) and also counted
the turns to remove -- this enabled me to reinstall it in the same position
as before.

Likely this info is too late to be if use -- but I think you could torque
it to spec and be close enough (using the same shims).  Others may have
better input on this.

Geo