[TR] TR6 Fender Hardware Kit

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Sep 8 13:33:01 MDT 2013

>      I have a TRF TR6 fender fitting hardware kit. In the kit
> they had fiber
> washers. When I took the old fender off (and I am pretty sure
> that it had
> never been off before...) there were no fiber washers in the
> installation.

Perhaps it's the same deal as the flat washers in the rear drip rail for a
TR3.  The SPC lists them, but the factory apparently did not install them.
Somewhere, I've read an explanation from Charles to the effect that they
include them in the kit because they are listed in the SPC.

My TR6 SPC does list "washer, everseal", which I assume are the fiber
washers.

Randall