[TR] TR6 Fender Hardware Kit

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sun Sep 8 09:03:14 MDT 2013

     I have a TRF TR6 fender fitting hardware kit. In the kit they had fiber
washers. When I took the old fender off (and I am pretty sure that it had
never been off before...) there were no fiber washers in the installation. I
looked in the Moss catalog to see if it showed a fiber washer, but they
didn't. Do the fiber washers go between the inner and outer fenders or under
the steel washers under the fender fitting nuts? Are they necessary or
advisable? I am tempted to not use them.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi,
CA