[TR] TR3 tonneau revisited

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Sep 5 08:26:22 MDT 2013

98 degrees and sunny all week here in west Texas, perfect weather for
fitting a tonneau.  Just got my hood/top on and adjusted for the first time
since getting it last fall.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On