[TR] TR Grease Cap Removal

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Sep 3 00:53:25 MDT 2013

A set of needle nose vise grips has never failed to get them off for
me. Lock em down and a little wiggling and Bob's your uncle.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)