[TR] Looking for TR4A parts

Bill Babbitt wbabbitt at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 31 04:16:51 MDT 2013

Creig
You should have someone familiar with wire wheel hubs look them over. You may
actually have one new hub and three badly warn hubs. ISTR that the new ones
are flat top and as they wear the sides of the splines come together and
eventually touch, resulting in a sharp pointed top.
Bill

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/wbabbitt@sbcglobal.net