[TR] Aluminum radiators

David Ljung Madison team.net at Daveola.com
Wed Oct 23 23:52:50 MDT 2013

On 13/10/23 21:42 -0700, Dave Hogye wrote:
> A stock replacement will cost more than aluminum..

To be clear, I already have a stock replacement in my storage.  I
haven't pressure tested it, but it looks like it's in great shape.

I've used the crank on my previous Triumph, though hopefully my
current TR3A will be more reliable, but you never know, and it's nice
to have the option.

It's hard to get a clear picture of how much Aluminum helps.

Dave