[TR] TR6 head removal

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 20:00:59 MDT 2013

when I can get one of those big red plumbers wrenches on a stud or bolt, it
has not failed to move it yet.
the type that bites hard.

http://www.toolup.com/ridgid_31280_20-straight-hex-wrench-model-25.aspx?utm_s
ource=google&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_campaign=paid_search_google_pla&scid=
scplp1070438&gclid=CMG_1Y_fl7oCFYs1QgodTi8AeA

that type.

Frank