[TR] Door seals on my TR4A

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Mon Oct 14 19:19:01 MDT 2013

Dave,
I just put new door seals in my 4A (in the channels) and have to slam the
doors in order to get them to shut. After one week they seem to be loosening
a little. I seem to recall the last set took a few months.

If you go to the one piece design let us know how it turns out.

BTW my feet used to kick the seal out of it's track all the time when I
would get in or out of the car, which is why I replaced them. I made sure I
cleaned out the channels real well before installing the new one but I'm
afraid these will do the same thing as they were relatively easy to install.
If someone has a good idea to keep these in let us know.

Johnnie
'67 TR4A