[TR] Door seals on my TR4A

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 08:46:14 MDT 2013

When I first replaced the seals on my TR4 (using the original style, not
the TR6 seals) I had to really slam the door to get it fully closed.
Eventually they took a set that allowed easy closure -- like a refrigerator.

Sorry, I do not recall how long that took -- probably months but less than
a year.

Geo