[TR] Door seals on my TR4A

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Mon Oct 14 08:48:32 MDT 2013

List,
I have installed the rubber door seals that fit into the metal track and I
can't get the doors closed all the way. I am considering removing that seal
and going with the the other type of seal that slides over the flange around
the door opening. I was wondering what type of door seal some of the other
TR4/TR4A owners are using? I would think that eventually the seal I have would
compress but I am suspicious of the fact that the seal I have may be larger
than the original and will never compress enough to get the doors all the way
closed. They are about 3/8" from completely closing.
Thanks,
Dave Connitt