[TR] Celebrity Triumph?

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 11 17:14:16 MDT 2013

A few years ago a faded red TR3A showed up at The Roadster Factory's Summer
Party in pretty much an original condition. It was very well worn but driven
from somewhere in NY to Pa. It had a CBS Labs sticker on the window I think,
maybe the bumper. The speculation was that it could have been Walter
Cronkite's TR 3 as he was know to have one at some point. No documentation
at all but a good story. The car had not been touched in a long time and was
very "original" Even the tires were old. Brave driver.
JVV