[TR] Celebrity Triumph?

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:49:18 MDT 2013

Walter Cronkite, fellow CBS newsman later in Bob Schieffer's career, and
one who doubtlessly did make a fair living, was a well-known TR3 driver
(and occasional racer).  There's a good photo of Uncle Walter and his TR3
in Mike Cook's "Triumph Cars in America", p43.

And an update on another Cronkite car, a 1972 TR6, here:
http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/16/4415189/doc-morey-restored-the-triumph.html