[TR] stag for sale

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Sat Nov 23 19:07:34 MST 2013

I looked at a late 73 stag today in fort worth, texas.

nice one owner car, good shape, no rust, interior good, one crack in dash, 4
speed overdrive, engine supposedly rebuilt before the car was parked in 1988.
car has not moved since.  paint ok, chrome ok.  supposedly lots of extra parts
and all receipts.  I opened the brake and clutch masters, and there was some
fluid

guy is asking $8500.  he spent $6k storing the car while he was overseas.
hebs in no hurry to sell it, and he certainly doesnbt need money.

NFI.  contact me offline if interested.