[TR] TR250 Air valves

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 18:16:03 MST 2013

I would expect different needles to produce different running
characteristics - especially prior to any adjustment.  So far as I know the
reading on the synchronizers is meaningless except as a comparison of one
carb to the other.

Were it I, I'd balance the carbs then set the mixture by whatever means
this set-up allows before making any judgment on how it runs.

Geo