[TR] Seatbelts

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 12 06:21:52 MST 2013

Greg,

I got a new set from TRF for my 72 6. The originals just didnt work
anymore and they were faded. The replacements from TRF fit just fine
using the original hardware.

But they dont have the electrical attachments and the original parkers
are useless since the new belt attachments are different. But they stay
snug.

Bob