[TR] Seatbelts

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Nov 10 21:50:53 MST 2013

I currently have adjustable (non inertia real) three point seat belts on my
TR250.  I don't like them, they slip off me when on, and I have to fish them
out from behind/under the seat and top boot when I want to use them.  I am
thinking the kind with a stalk and inertia reel might be both easier to put on
and keep on, but I don't really want to spring for a set unless there is some
appreciable improvement, any thoughts or experience with seat belt installs in
the TR4-6 cars appreciated.  Have also thought about going with a simple lap
belt, but really like the extra protection of the three point belt.

Any experience and input welcome.

Greg  Lemon
TR250