[TR] TR2/3 emerg. brake boot

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Thu May 30 06:11:02 MDT 2013

The flanges and seals are attached to the floorboard and tunnel, as
mentioned.  The floor and tunnel holes are oversized and you will need a part
called a J-clip.  This is a steel clip with a hole with the size and pitch that
will engage the #6 screw and allow some float for alignment purposes.

J-clips come in many varieties so get clips specifically for #6 screws.
You may find them locally or you can probably get them from the usual Brit Car
supplier.

Dave