[TR] TR2/3 emerg. brake boot

WBEECH wbeech at flash.net
Wed May 29 19:48:10 MDT 2013

Speaking from 3A experience, yes the flanges screw directly into the floor pan
and trans tunnel (no OD experience to share).

Carpet was much more fun than I thought.  Best advice is to pre-fit everything
(twice) before you glue anything.

Enjoy,
Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2013, at 6:51 PM, Angelo Graham <agraham at execulink.com> wrote:

> Hello List:
> Puzzling over some of the trim issues with my '2 project. Does the emerg.
brake handle boot and mounting flanges get screwed directly to the floor pan,
then the carpet fitted over them? Same for the flange on the trans tunnel -
under the carpet directly to the side of the tunnel? Looks as though the
flanges use something like a #6 sheet metal screw? What about the trans tunnel
fastening - bolts or sheet metal screws?