[TR] TR6 - Front Axle Upgrade kits

Bob 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed May 29 14:31:56 MDT 2013

As Irv pointed out that kit was designed, made and sold by Jack & Tony Drews
as part of their racing effort. Contact Tony for the latest instructions as
they don't install and "adjust" like stock bearings. I've got a whole write
up with pictures on my site (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/StubAxle.htm)
along with the instructions that Jack gave me at the time..........I'll
always remember emailing Jack about buying the kit and getting an UPS email
tracking number before I even had a chance to send him a check.... the days
before PayPal.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/