[TR] TR6 - Front Axle Upgrade kits

Irv Korey emanteno at comcast.net
Wed May 29 13:45:27 MDT 2013

Contact Tony Drews at tony at tonydrews.com.

His father Jack designed this kit, and Tony can provide you with the
directions as well as replacement shims if you want/need them. When
properly set up, this kit eliminates brake pad knockback, which is a common
TR issue after hard cornering. Your wheel that is hard to turn is not set
up properly and you'll end up toasting another bearing.

NFI.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U (with the front axle spacer kit)
Highland Park, IL