[TR] rear leaf springs

Mark Hooper mhooper at indiefilmnet.com
Wed May 29 09:50:00 MDT 2013

I've never understood how leaf springs don't just build up a dust layer
between the leaves and then sand (abrade) themselves down to wafers in no
time. Always thought they must need a boot to avoid the problem, but having
seen many large dump trucks with huge leaf springs that spend their days in
dirt and dust, I guess it isn't so.

Mark
1972 TR6