[TR] Bad Engine Oil Leak

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Mon May 27 18:18:41 MDT 2013

All PVC valves are not equal. Got a generic one from O'Reily's. The one I
got was a really good one-way valve. Blow one way it flows, the other way is
blocks.
The factory one is sporadic at best. It opens quickly and closes just as
quick.
So I installed the generic. So far no leaks, but I have to put it under load
to see what it does.

Johnnie