[TR] TR6 ground wire..

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Fri May 10 12:49:19 MDT 2013

In a message dated 5/10/2013 2:29:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
yellowtr at adelphia.net writes:

There  should be a bolt on the top of the rack where the steering column
enters  the main rack (pinion). This is used to ground the rack for the
horn  circuit.

I know there should be a bolt there - problem is  there isn't - looks like
a recessed torx bit plug is there instead. I've already  determined this
isn't interchangeable with the bolt or cap on an original  rack.

but its useful to know i need to find another way to ground the rack - or
the column

Thanks,
Jack Mc