[TR] TR6 ground wire..

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri May 10 12:29:31 MDT 2013

Jack,

There should be a bolt on the top of the rack where the steering column
enters the main rack (pinion). This is used to ground the rack for the
horn circuit.

If there is no bolt on top of the rack, you must figure out some way to
ground the rack to the frame otherwise your horn is sure to give you
problems.

I believe this bolt is also used as an access point to pump grease into
the pinion by removing the bolt and replacing it with a jerk.

At least that is what I have used it for.

  Same applies on TR4, 4A, and 250.

Bob