[TR] it runs again

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri May 10 10:53:15 MDT 2013

Dave.

When you unscrew the wing nut at the bottom of the sediment bowl, do
hold on to the glass. Yes it will drop and break. But it is quite thick
and if you had a mat underneath I am sure it would be ok.

There is originally a cork gasket between the bowl, a screen and the
pump body. That may be dry and cracked. There are rubber replacements
that work much better. Not rubber but something rubber like.

Always good to make progress on a project.

Bob