[TR] gauges- wiggling and bouncing

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 18:58:44 MDT 2013

I certainly hope a spun bearing is not the problem either!

It's a new engine, probably no more than 1500 miles on it so far.  Runs
great with no noises (yet).  Not to say the rest of the car doesn't make
any noise as it a real rattle trap.

I'm beginning to think the speedometer needle problem now resides inside
the head of the speedometer.  Since I removed the clamp the cruise control
is working pretty much perfect.

I guess the same time I pull the oil pressure gauge I'll pull the
speedometer and check it out.

Thanks for the feedback.

Brad