[TR] Installing a electric radiator fan in a TR4A

Bob 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Mar 29 07:20:30 MDT 2013

The TR6 guys install Patton's Fan Eliminator Kit
(http://pattonmachine.com/Fan-Eliminator-Kit.htm) and then install the
electric fan as a puller. Does the TR4 have the same clearance issue as the
TR6 with the brace that crosses between the radiator and the engine front?
We're limited to the 16 inch "slim line" fans because of it.

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/

1975 TR6 modified with:
-Throttle Body Injection