[TR] Wheel bearing grease packer

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:11:19 MDT 2013

On 3/27/13 3:27 PM, Alex&Janet Thomson wrote:
> I do have a bearing packer - it looks like two flying saucers, one bigger
> than the other.
I have one like that too
>   It also has been in the cabinet, unused for 5 years,
I think mine is closer to 10+ years.

Every time I went to use it I had to clean grunge off of it from the
film left behind last time I used it.  And when I finished using the
tool I seemed to get just as greasy using it as I did packing the
bearings by hand and it takes about 3 times longer with the cleaning and
setting it up & tare down of the assembly.

Ummm Ignore that.  It is a really fine precision tool that no one should
be without.  I have one slightly used and a slightly pre greased that I
would reluctantly let go for say $25 plus shipping.

TeriAnn