[TR] Roll over spit /rotissorie for TR4A

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Mar 22 06:33:00 MDT 2013

Adrian, I would take a close look at the rear bumper mounts.  I'm thinking
a 2x3 box beam with a couple short pieces to space the beam out from the
rear metalwork and a handful of long bolts.

That's how it would work on a TR6, anyway.  Your TR4 may be different,
however, but the bumper mounts would be plenty robust for this task.

Dave