[TR] TR3 Starter Problem

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Sun Mar 17 09:35:49 MDT 2013

likely it is the location of the starter gear.  we had to use a spacer on my
tr6 to get it right.  took a couple of tries to get the right width of
spacer.  if the starter spins, then its probably not the solenoid.  someone
correct/confirm me here, but if the solenoid is bad, you'll just get a
click.