[TR] restoring/cleaning the plastic radiator overflow bottle

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Mar 16 12:31:46 MDT 2013

 Automatic dishwashing detergents often help brighten those up quite a bit;
same with master cylinder reservoirs. Probably best not to run them through
the diswasher along with the good dinnerware, though.... ;)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us