[TR] Rear oil seal

Dave Massey dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Mar 11 12:42:12 MDT 2013

 As you say, the Ferguson engine was an adaption of the the Vanguard engine.
Ferguson may have specified a lip seal change on the old rope seal which was
already in production for the Triumph line.  The question is why didn't they
incorporate the change into the motor car line?  Inertia, probably.

Dave Massey