[TR] TR6 Custom Aluminum Fuel Tank ~15 gallons

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 09:52:29 MDT 2013

Hi list!
Just catching up on my backlog readings & have a question to ask the TR4 & TR4A owners about this statement that Ed made.
I own a '67 TR4A & it does NOT have any opening in the upper right hand courner or ANY WHERE, other than to place the rubber coupling onto the filler cap. In fact, my spare tank that I pulled out of a TR4 (I think or may have been a TR4A) dosen't have any other, too.
Did TRIUMPH do this to some tanks & not others?