[TR] Morning commute

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 14:58:22 MST 2013

On 3/8/13 2:35 PM, Frank Fisher wrote:
> Peter
> i too share your love of southern California and the beauty of it.
> daylight saving time just a day away, my daffodils are up and spring is here.

Humm ...

The rain you had in Southern California is now about 6 inches of snow
here in Flagstaff and getting deeper.  The pine trees are covered in
snow looking picture postcard scenic.  We are expecting anywhere from 12
to 16 inches by the time the storm passes.  Just before the storm I
could see tulip spears just starting to emerge from the sunniest part of
the yard.  It had warmed up to the low fifties and I took my TR3 out for
a drive.  Oh well.  When you are in the high country snow happens during
the winter.

Daylight savings time.  That's when Arizona moves from the rocky
mountain time zone into the Pacific time zone and the rest of you change
your clocks.  I prefer the way Arizona and Hawaii deals with time.  None
of this funny jumping forward and back.

TeriAnn