[TR] TR6 Custom Aluminum Fuel Tank ~15 gallons

Bob 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Mar 7 11:13:31 MST 2013

Hi Brad,
Shipping costs would be dependent on where you live. Boyd Welding is in Ocala
Fl and the box weighed 28 lbs whiles measuring 36x16x16 so you could estimate
the shipping cost. But youbre saving so much over Moss/TRF that youbve
covered the shipping and more!

>From what Ibve been told it should fit a TR4 but I have no way of testing
that unless someone local with a TR4 wants to borrow my mock up tank to test
fit. So if any TR4 owners in CT are willing, Ibll loan them the mock up
tank.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/