[TR] TR6 Custom Aluminum Fuel Tank ~15 gallons

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 10:31:47 MST 2013

Bob, I didn't see a reference to shipping costs.  That means either
shipping is free or else it will be handled at the time of final payment.
 Considering what shipping costs are now days prospective buyers might want
to take this into consideration.

Another question that I have is will this fit a TR4?  Off the top of my
head I can't think of any reason it wouldn't fit but confirmation ahead of
time would be great.

Thanks!

Brad