[TR] TR3 steering column

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Mar 3 18:57:23 MST 2013

I have always made up the control head complete and the fed the wires & tube
through the steering column.  Just seemed like the easiet way for me.

Don't foret the olive!

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there"  Will Rodgers