[TR] The day was not completely lost

CFM-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Mar 3 17:50:55 MST 2013

Although today was mostly spent dealing with the steering column.   I
decided to look into a couple boxes that were sitting in the corner.  I
figured they were part of the project but had forgotten about them.  Mostly
it was used and not very useful bits, but buried in the bottom of one box
were a pair of Al-fin brake drums still in the original packaging.  date
stamped 12-02-66.  (I believe that would be feb 12 '66).   The receipt was
dated April 13, 1983 and they were purchased for $163.84 including
tax/shipping.     I had to install them immediately.

images at:

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/cfmtr3a/Al-fin%20Brake%20Drum/_094
0s.jpg

Carl