[TR] TR6 Door Lock removal

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Mar 3 10:48:23 MST 2013

Sounds like a job for small needle nose vise grip pliers. I use them
to pull dust caps off wheels also.

Or can you get a plastic wire tie on it to squeeze the collar leg
while you push it out?

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)