[TR] Waking a sleeping car

Tim Gaines mtgaines at presby.edu
Sat Mar 2 08:00:30 MST 2013

After finishing the HVDA tranny conversion on my TR6 (loving it so far!) I now have to get back to the Spitfire differential rebuild I started 3 years ago, before retirement.  I may not pull that off by myself, but at some point I have to revive the poor engine that I have neglected most of that time (the guilt is terrible).  My question is, what do I do with the 7 or 8 gallons of gas in the tank?

Tim Gaines
Clinton, SC
1974 TR6
1980 Spitfire