[TR] Is this for real?

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Fri Jun 28 14:49:52 MDT 2013

albeit the one in the linked pic is assembled wrong   :-)
Hook should be in the valley to pull the cable in between the two rollers
(thus shortening the cable
...they are actually a lot more robust than you'd think.

...work great on cattle gates using wire to keep gates from drooping

Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net
www.teglerizer.com