[TR] Vinyl protectant

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Sat Jun 22 18:36:05 MDT 2013

I had a vinyl truck bed cover for a couple years, and the installer
recommended the 303 product.  I used it as long as I had the truck, and it
seemed to do a good job.  I have a cloth top on my tr6 so I haven't used the
product for years.  I just went out into the garage to look for it, but I
guess I used it up.  I no longer have any so can't verify if it has
silicone.