[TR] Vinyl protectant

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 13:25:54 MDT 2013

The guys at 303 Aerospace Protectant claim their product has no silicones.
http://303products.com/product-uses/protectant-on-vinyl

I have no first-hand experince with the stuff, other than a moist
towelette free sample from a car show last fall that hasn't been used.
 Others here will know more about "303" than I, for sure.