[TR] light switch TR3B

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 09:04:31 MDT 2013

John
you always jolt my memory with stuff like this.
I remember my dad had a
railway kerosene lamp that he would light each night and take outside and hang
off the gutter of the old 32 Ford Y type.
and one more for the privy at the
end of the yard. not to keep one bum warm, but to keep the temperature above
freezing during the winter. else suffer the broken pipes.
Frank