[TR] Fwd: problem gas?

WBEECH wbeech at flash.net
Wed Jun 12 19:21:34 MDT 2013

I have been running unleaded ethanol mid-grade in the ' 58 TR3 for for the
5,000 miles that it has been back on the road.  Never a problem, car always
starts and runs smooth, not unusual for a tank of fuel to be 2-3 months old.

I tend to agree with Jonmac's comments that the new fuel is cleaning off some
heretofore untouched crud that is contaminating the system.  With the original
fuel pump and SU carbs my system may not be a sensitive as some of you with
more modern cars or components.

Just another thought....

Bill B

Sent from my iPhone