[TR] ethanol in gasoline

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 12 15:55:25 MDT 2013

Apparently, the contents of gasohol has been known to destroy plastic floats.  There is a benzene component I am told that does it.  I know there is a new closed cell foam float for some cars, indestructible by the new stuff, that's available.
I've got brass floats in all my cars, so I've no first hand knowledge.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone