[TR] Fwd: problem gas?

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Wed Jun 12 11:04:52 MDT 2013

Is it possible that the different formulations from state to state has some
influence on the variety of experiences people seem to be having? California
is always blaming the "special" formulations for the inability to import gas
from other states, keeping supplies down and prices up. Maybe we're getting
something for the premium price? Just wondering. BTW, I don't seem to be
having any problems and my TR and truck could sit for a month without being
used and a lot longer without adding fresh gas.

Bob